Kamagra oral jelly, like any other anti-impotency drug, belongs to the class of PDE5 inhibitors. Erectile dysfunction in men caused due to the excessive production of the PDE5 enzyme. Kamagra fights against this enzyme with the help of Sildenafil Citrate, its main component. Sildenafil citrate blocks off the PDE5 enzyme by promoting the production cGMP enzymes in the body. As the drug takes more effect and runs deep into the blood, nitric oxide is produced in the body, which is responsible for the relaxation of muscles and tissues in the penile region. The relaxation of the muscles and tissues means the dilation of blood vessels present in the region. As you can imagine, expansion of the blood vessels would lead to a greater blood flow, and a greater blood flow would lead to a proper erection.
• Since the medicine is in jelly form, it has to be consumed orally and without water.
• The drug should only be taken as per the consultation of one's doctor or health expert.
• Kamagra should not be consumed partially, as doing so may not yield the expected results.
• If possible, kamagra oral jelly should be consumed on an empty stomach, or it should be consumed after having a low-fat meal.
• Storage of this drug is to be ensured in a cool, dry and hygienic place.
• The drug is to be taken at least 20 – 25 minutes before the commencement of a sexual act. For best results, consume this drug an hour prior to indulging in lovemaking.
• Mere consumption of this drug won't cause an erection, some stimulation is required for the drug to take effect in the body.
The Kamagra Oral Jelly is available in the market as per the different conditions the patients of impotency go through. The most prescribed and recommended dosage by doctors for consuming this jelly is its 50mg version. However, according to one's age, health condition, other complications, etc., the dosage of kamagra can be increased or decreased. However, the same is to be done only by consulting one's health expert, as changing the dosage without proper knowledge of its implications might prove fatal in future.
Being an anti-impotency drug, the kamagra oral jelly is known to induce some side effects in the person consuming it. However, these side effects are often temporary in nature, and fade away in quick time. These kinds of common side effects of kamagra include: stomach upset, changes in vision, or blurred vision, headache, etc.
In some people taking this drug, it has been found that some side effects last longer than usual. In such a case it is advisable to stop consuming the jelly immediately and acquire medical assistance as soon as possible. Side effects of this kind are known as serious side effects, and these include: prolonged stiffness of the male organ, high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, heart attack or heart stroke, pain in the chest, breathing trouble, etc.
• This oral jelly is not to be consumed by women and children. Kamagra oral jelly is only to be consumed by males aging from 18 to 65, for the sole purpose of treating erectile dysfunction.
• The kamagra should not be consumed before commencing one's work or duty, especially if it's concerned with airline piloting or heavy machinery, etc.
• Fatty meals or alcohol should not be consumed before or after the ingestion of this medicine.
• This drug is only to be consumed once in 24 hours by a person.
• Consumption of this drug is not to be combined with any other nitrate or anti-impotency drug.
Thus, the above was a short report on all the essential details of the kamagra oral jelly.